What a week of high school football captured by the Shore Sports Zone cameras! Check out four games on the Saturday menu including a last second win for Brick Memorial at Toms River North and don’t forget to check in on Sunday to vote on Top Play and Top Performer in our SSZ Game Ball polls.
Shore Sports Zone brought you plenty of fourth quarter excitement and drama in Week Two. Here’s what you’ll see by clicking above on our Saturday highlights show:
* Red Bank Regional goes to 2-0 after a stellar second half at Colts Neck – we’ve got a pick six and post-game reaction from the Bucs
* Freehold Boro continues to be one of the Shore’s surprises in 2014. Watch yet another Josh Dixon TD run and more against Howell
* Manasquan leans on its defense in a 15-6 win over Monmouth Regional. We’ve got the game winning TD and post-game reaction
* The best of the bunch – Brick Memorial wins at Toms River North on a last second field goal – we’ll take you through every twist and turn of a great football game
In case you missed our Friday highlights show…….
Here’s the Friday rundown:
* Ocean gets a 65 yard TD pass with 2:28 to go to beat Wall 21-14 – see the game winner plus post-game reaction from the Spartans
* Central comes back from a 9-0 halftime deficit to stun Barnegat 21-15. Watch the Golden Eagles 4th quarter magic including an onsides kick recovery and a one handed interception!
* Middletown South bounces back from a loss with a convincing win at Neptune – see Cole Rogers rack up nearly 200 yards
* Rumson-Fair Haven opens the 2014 campaign and does not disappoint. See sophomore Michael O’Connor’s Top Play nominee
* Saint John Vianney showed tremendous balance in their offensive attack against Holmdel
* Asbury Park falls to Metuchen
Here’s all the scores from Week Two
[table id=29 /]
[table id=28 /]