Highlights from six Friday night games and all the scores from week one in high school football
Thanks for checking us out at Shore Sports Zone! Here’s what we brought to the table in week one of high school football.
Watch our highlights show above for the following games.
* Red Bank Regional’s first ever “under the lights” home win over Wall including post-game reaction
* RBC turned the tide of a close game to cruise over Long Branch
* Point Pleasant Beach digs themselves out of a hole against Asbury Park
* Neptune and Ocean combine for 57 points in a thriller
* Josh Dixon had another big night as Freehold Boro beats rival Freehold Township
* Howell steps up against Colts Neck
Don’t forget on Sunday to check in with us and cast your vote for the Top Play of Week One and the Top Performer. Each will receive a Game Ball on Wednesday. On Monday, we’ll update the area stat leaders in the SSZ Stat Zone.
Check back in with shoresportszone.com early Sunday morning as our Saturday highlights show will have highlights from FIVE MORE GAMES.
Here’s the Saturday scoreboard which we’ll update live throughout the day.
[table id=27 /]
Here’s all the final scores from Friday night’s action:
[table id=25 /]