Rutgers commit Bryce Watts put on a spectacular display of his talents in Toms River North’s 41-21 win at Middletown South. We’ve got highlights of eight Week Seven matchups!
The Shore Sports Zone cameras were able to get to eight games on Friday night. Here’s what we have on our Friday Week Seven Highlights Show:
- Toms River North laid claim as the top team in the Shore with a 41-21 win at Middletown South. Bryce Watts had 190 yards receiving and 3 TD’s. Watch all the fireworks and post-game reaction from the Swamp
- Saint John Vianney is 7-0 with a 41-21 win at home over RBC. Zyaire Sterling had another monster game in the special teams department and Samuel East had 2 TD’s and 2 INT’s
- Connor Morgan and Manasquan scored an impressive road win at Middletown North 31-21. Watch how the Warriors scored the key “B” North victory
- The Battle of Ridge Road goes to Rumson-Fair Haven with a 24-7 win at RBR. Jack Volker had 2 TD passes and we have them both for you
- Howell knocks Freehold Township from the ranks of unbeaten with a 22-13 triumph.
- Ocean got 3 TD’s each from Kenny Pickett and Anthony Tedesco in a 40-25 home win against Long Branch
- Shore Regional got 2 TD runs from Josh Campi in a 21-7 win at home over Point Pleasant Beach
- Point Pleasant Boro is 7-0 after blanking Jackson Liberty 27-0
|Week 7 Friday Scores|
|Toms River North||41|
|Red Bank Catholic||21|
|Saint John Vianney||41||FINAL|
|Red Bank Regional||7||FINAL|
|Point Pleasant Beach||7|
|Point Pleasant Boro||27||FINAL|
|Toms River East||7||FINAL|
|Week 7 Saturday Scores|
|Mater Dei Prep||41||FINAL|
More Highlights Coming on Saturday
Our Saturday Highlights Show will feature five more games to close out Week Seven. We’ll post that show later on Saturday evening and keep live scoring updates all afternoon.
Monmouth Building Center Game Balls Voting Begins on Sunday
The top play nominees are already filling up! On Sunday morning, we’ll have the Top Play of Week One captured by our cameras as well as Top Performers. Check back in and vote coming up this Sunday starting at 9:00 a.m.
Why Weren’t We at Your Game?
Shore Sports Zone is entirely supported by local sponsorships. Our first priority is shooting games that our sponsors support. If every school had one sponsor, we can buy more cameras, hire more shooters and bring you more highlights and features in ALL sports all year long! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of a local business that might be interested in sponsoring your hometown team. We are working on getting sponsors for Brick, Toms River and others every single day.